Last night I went out to run some errands. As soon as I walked back in the door, Sarah greeted me, "Can we get our carpets cleaned!?"
"Uh Ohhhh," was my reply.
Caitin decided to be a big girl and take off her own diaper. She came out of the room half naked and said, "Mom, poops!"
Sarah followed Caitin back into her room. At that point, the poops were mainly still contained in the diaper sitting on the floor. HOWEVER, Caitin began gagging at the smell. She sat down (with her soiled bottom) and proceeded to throw up. At this point the details are a bit hazy, but Caitin evidently stood up while retching until Sarah had her sit down again in an attempt to minimize the projection area.
When I entered the scene, all was calm. Caitin was in the tub, and the bulk of the nastiness had been removed. Carpet cleaner had been applied, and the smells were disguised to my nose. Sarah could still smell the nastiness, though, so I finished the scrubbing.
Sorry no pictures of this event. I suppose it just wasn't worth the digital memory it would occupy.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nasty! What are you teaching that girl? The joys of motherhood. Sarah should've left it for you...
ReplyDelete