Finally, we are finished with the playhouse! We went back and forth as to how we wanted to landscape around it, and finally chose the indoor/outdoor patio carpet. I really really wanted to just get it sealed up and done for the year, so here it is. Clean and self contained, and looking swell. Sarah did a great job with the stain.
Here's the Finished Product

A View from the Deck
One Satisfied Customer
During construction, my father-in-law and I joked about getting the Bobcat in here and getting the land smoothed out. Particularly whenever the ladder was wobbling over uneven ground.
Well, here's the Bobcat...
Congrats on finishing it up!! Just wanted to let you know that we're extremely jelous!! LOL, love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMan, ya'll put a lot of work into it. So when do we get to come over and play, j/k, congrats!!
ReplyDeleteIt was a lot of work, and a lot of fun (the engineer in me). Come over any time, Spencer! BTW, are you working in town now?
ReplyDeleteSweet! I'll bring over the PW50 and play in the sand.... next time I'm in Washington of course.
ReplyDelete