Sunday, February 8, 2009

Picture This!

So this is my first blog. Yeah! (This is Sarah.) I had to do this one because the project was my idea. I was actually going to do it myself but something happened. My blogging name fits me well. I come up with all these great ideas for projects around the house but somehow, Brandon ends up doing the majority of them. Maybe it's because I have two crazy kids who need attention. One of us has to watch them; well it ends up being me. Don't get me wrong though, Brandon is the best husband I could ask for. He willingly helps me with my ideas and most of the time he adds his artistic touch to make them better. The projects turn out great and the next day I come up with some other idea to start.

I give all the credit to him on this one. First, he airbrushed all the flowers (75 of them). Second, he then cut the stems so they would fit flush against the wall. Third, he cut the frame so it would be flush to the wall and sanded it. Then last of all, he hung it and glued the flowers to the wall with a hot glue gun. This project, even though it was my idea, has his name all over it. All I did was spend the money he earns to buy the flowers. Thanks Brandon! What a guy!!!

2 comments:

  1. That turned out great...I love it!!! Did you use dried flowers or silk ones??? Great job guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I could never be that creative. you want to come decorate my house? Welcome to the blogging world Sarah

    ReplyDelete