Sunday, May 17, 2009

No Excuses

Alright...we know there are several of you out there that have wanted to come visit, but have been deterred because of the lack of parking at our house.
"We love our car too much to park it on the street." -- you may think, or "I'm pregnant, and the street is too far from the bathroom!" (Hi Brittney!)

We are no longer accepting excuses...

It took a bit of poking and prodding of the contractor to get them to do this work while the street was still under construction. The major worry was that they would not be able to widen the curb drop once the new pavement was down. Friday they finally got to it (paving will happen Monday), and they did a great job! (I know because I watched them like a hawk!)

This adds 8 feet to the width of the driveway and about 12 feet to the entrance off the street. Happy birthday, anniversary, mother's day, easter, father's day, birthday, christmas, and...uhhhh...labor day to us!

2 comments: