So I feel like I haven't shared anything great for a long time. Fact is, I haven't. We've been busy with little things here and there that seem to add up to all our time being swamped.
One of those little things was a swimming party with friends. Sarah bought the girls some swimming goggles, and they were so cute wearing them all around the house and making fun of having googely eyes. I took a few pictures, slipped the phone in my pocket and out the door we went to the party. When we got there, Caitin ran and jumped right in the pool. Jamie has developed the habit of doing EVERYTHING Caitin does, so I was frantically getting her and I ready to get in the pool too - safely. We made it in, and were playing around when I thought "I need a picture of these cute girls". So I reached down to my pocket (now 2 feet under water) and pulled out a dead phone. Sorry. No pictures of googely eyes for anyone!
We'll be replacing that phone tomorrow, so if you haven't heard from us recently and you are considered by the phone company to be long distance, this COULD be our excuse.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you misspelled "googely." I think "googily" might be more accurate. Or, how about "goggly." Okay, enough of the bad jokes. I'm glad the girls were safe, even if the phone didn't make it through.
ReplyDeleteYou sound like a lawyer. I wanted to say YOU misspelled "mispelled", but I was wrong. Googily it will be from this point on. It was great hanging out with you guys...as fate would have it on the same day as the posted event!
ReplyDelete