Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Little Announcement!

Tonight we welcomed the newest member to our family:
Nickel!

12 comments:

  1. Adorable! Kaden would love a cat, but that is a big fat NO. First of all it wouldn't last an hour at our house and Lexi is allergic. hmmm. Too Bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now are kids will be disappointed in us even more...why'd you have to go ad tell the world you got a kitty?!?!? we'll never hear the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhh!!!! he/she/it's so CUTE! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HE is helping to balance hormones in our house. He even woke up with me this morning at 4:45 to hang out. What a great little buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ryan wrote that entry with all the typos...you should make fun of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought a MAN'S best friend was a dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan, you had me fooled. I could never make fun of Erin, let alone the entire Holden Family. At least you identify yourself by style! Erin...Tattle-Tale!

    Kenzie - I can't handle a best friend. I'm sort of non-committal: When I get a good friend, I end up making fun of the way they spell and stuff.

    Besides, I like to be the center of attention, and dogs like to be the center of attention. I really can't handle the competition. The cat, on the other hand, is content playing on it's own. Thus I can maintain the attention of all who enter my home. No one will even blink at the cute little furball rolling around on the floor trying to catch it's little black tail. Hey!...Are you listening to ME?

    ReplyDelete
  8. at the risk of this getting out of control, i never comment as "The Holden Family" because i don't know how to. plus, if i'm going to make a typo, it's not going to be as rudimentary as the ones made by ERIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not that we need to play out our marital spats in public spaces, but obviously ryan has pride issues related to grammar and spelling. i, on the other hand, don't care enough to proofread my entries---no pride here. and yes, i meant not to capitalize.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Look what the cat dragged in!

    You two crack me up. Erin, your fear of the shift key balances Ryan's fear of signing up for a bike ride...If you do it once, you're committed.

    By the way, are we really riding Tour d'Lacs next month?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ouch! without reading your scathing comment above, i left you a voicemail about that very topic. i'm waiting for you to commit while you're waiting for me to commit. let's commit now to commit to the ride. i'll plan on signing up this weekend, but you have to let me know you're signing up, too. perhaps we should address this in further detail offline.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Correction: "Tour des Lacs"

    I'm signed up now.

    ReplyDelete