Here with Sarah's close moderation the girls were able to work in the SAME activity book.
On a walk between conference sessions a couple of weeks ago we had to accept that the warm weather of summer was coming to a close. These pictures were taken at the Finch Arboretum.


We only go there once or twice a year, and every time we have to visit the big canopy tree, whose branches touch the ground all around it. So cool!

Cheeze! Caitin has little projects to bring home from school all the time. She seems to do really well. She has been singing new songs at the dinner table and teaching them to us...or at least trying. "You can sing the 'Slippery Fish' song, Dad, cause I taught you the words", she'll say. (I've heard it once through, and she expects me to remember?)

Jamie has graduated to the 'Big Girl Bed' now and has an occasional partner in sleep. She has always been easy to get to bed, and has not had much trouble with this transition. She's been saying lots of words lately. She catches on to new words every day, but seems to gravitate to repeating "Mom, mom, mom, Mom, MOM, MOM!!!" until she gets a response. Then does it again. Grandpa says she's just testing the word to see if it still works. I think he's right. She does it with Dad too.
I feel blessed to come home to these girls every day!
They're so cute and getting so big! We miss you guys lots!
ReplyDelete