Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lull

Although there's been a bit of a lull in the action around our house, there has been no lack of activity.  Only...I can't remember any of it.  My mind is blank.  Since finishing that Twilight series I've had little desire to remember much.  (May I say, "lame ending"?  Sheesh.)

Here are some of the things we've been mulling over while lulling around:
  • I've successfully forgotten enough of the marathon pain to CONSIDER doing another one.
  • My road bike will be repaired (read replaced) in less than two weeks.  (I've been going nuts waiting for this one!)
  • We have been preparing to go on a trip to southern Utah.
  • Sarah has been talking about NOT doing a half marathon, though she continues to breech the subject.
  • Caitin completed her first year of preschool, and did fabulous in her program.
  • Jamie got her splint off and the "good to go" from her doctor.
Time for more adventure!  Coming soon:  "The Great Minivan Roadtrip"

No comments:

Post a Comment