Welcome to part two of the gripping miniseries "Subfloor"
I hope it's obvious that this basement is in desperate need of being finished. (I wish I had done a real time lapse project with the same angle from the same point, but oh well.)
Here is the basement looking (generally) WEST:
And...here's the view from the EAST:I finished about 30 minutes ago. It feels so good to be done. I'm going to lay down now. We are excited to plan and lay out the next phases of the remodel, although we detest waiting for our savings to rebound!
Stay tuned for the last and final episode: Subfloor - Construction Process

















Yay for you guys!!! It is looking so awesoem though it will be hard for the kids to ride bikes in there if there is carpet?! Can't wait for more pics! Also we know how the money thing goes! We are trying to remember that with our landscaping/yard! Boo for money or lack of!
ReplyDeleteThey'll have at least another year before worrying about losing their biking room! Carpet is still far enough away that we're not even thinking about it.
ReplyDelete