This was Caitin's first time off the diving board. Another mom was bribing her daughter with a churro from Costco. I told Caitin I'd give her a dollar...it worked!
Here she is doing the "doggie" stroke
I was really proud of this. She went down the adult slide and even ended up using her swimming techniques to get to shallow water. Her teacher wasn't there in time to catch her. The look on her face when no one was there was like, "Oh my gosh, where is he." She hit the water and the rest seemed natural.
Jamie was in her first swim lesson this year.
This is her class playing Ring Around the Rosie. They sang "Ashes, ashes, we all blow bubbles."
I am really proud of them both. They have never been scared of water but Caitin used one of her new techniques to save herself, and Jamie got over a little fear of putting her head in the water while doing a bob.
No comments:
Post a Comment