
Caitin and Mater are getting sooooooo big! Mater is now holding her head up pretty good and looking around...especially at night when she is supposed to be going to sleep. She has super chubby cheeks, and is well tempered most of the time.
Caitin is a sharp little girl. She has memorized every book we bring into the house. We'll read half a sentence on any given page and stop, and she will finish the sentance word perfect. She has also adopted her toy train, James, as her best friend. She carries him everywhere, setting him up on things to watch her do her various tricks.
Tonight when Sarah was putting Caitin to bed, she said, "I love you, Caitin."
Caitin responded, "I love you,...James"
"Do you love me too," Sarah asked?
"No. Just James."
Sarah is really a great mother to keep up with the energy of Caitin throughout the day and keep Mater happy, clean and nourished as well. Caitin does indeed love her mother, but occasionally she doesn't show it very well.
Jamie is so cute, I can certainly see those chubby cheeks!
ReplyDeleteSarah! Your girls are adorable!
ReplyDelete