Caitin loves her books. She loves them enough that she will gather a pile of them next to the chair and then move right in to the reading position, expecting to be read to. When she wants to read books, she is determined enough to sit down whether we are on the phone or tending to Mater or whatever. We are glad she loves her books that much!

I've recently finished building my commuter bike. Now I'm excited for the warmer weather and earlier sunrises to grace the northwest. I'm still adjusting and tweaking some of the little details on the bike, but it is ready for the road.
I actually got out this weekend on my mountain bike to check out the road conditions and get a bit of fresh-air exercise. It really felt great to be out, but the constant sand, puddle, and pothole condition of the roads reminded me that it's still not practicle on the skinny-tire end of things!
I actually got out this weekend on my mountain bike to check out the road conditions and get a bit of fresh-air exercise. It really felt great to be out, but the constant sand, puddle, and pothole condition of the roads reminded me that it's still not practicle on the skinny-tire end of things!
No comments:
Post a Comment