Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ahhh...Spring!

Finally, spring is here! Sunny 70's this weekend. Gardening, cycling, sand box, more gardening, were all followed up with bathing. Caitin has lately been willing to sing her favorite songs...the three or four of them she knows. She'll sing one after the other the best she knows how. Ring Around the Rosie, Twinkle Twinkle, Whinnie the Pooh, and Thomas the Tank Engine have been known to spontaneously erupt from our daughter. Unfortunately, I've not been able to figure out placing an audio clip on the blog, so that'll have to wait.

In the mean time, check out these pics of our girls this morning. Caitin is ever enthralled by her horse, Thunder. Anyone that has been to our home knows that Thunder lives up to his name when he is being ridden by Caitin. Mater is growing and is close to being able to sit up on her own. She's grabbing at things and she'll hold and suck on anything small enough or soft enough to fit her hand.



You may notice that although spring is here, these pictures are all inside...spring was a teaser. I started this post on Sunday, and am only finishing it today. It's been snowing and cold since Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Jamie looks so cute, I love little babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site. I miss you guys.
    thanks for keeping me up to date, through this.
    Love always
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete