Sunday, April 6, 2008

Letters

Look at this glorious spring weather! We've consequently taken opportunity to complete some of our indoor projects.


Several weeks ago, Sarah brought home some wood letters from the craft store to spell out Caitin's name on her wall. "Here, you can be in charge of sanding these." Well, I pieced away at them now and again, littering the dining room table with sawdust and sandpaper scraps each time I did. Finally I've finished them. I wondered at times if Sarah realized how much sanding those little intricate letters actually would take. Oh well, they turned out pretty good, I thought. She was thinking paint, though, and I convinced her that to meet the decore of Caitin's room they should be stained the same color as her toy shelf. Anyway here's a picture of the finished product. Each letter is about 6 inches tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment