Friday, June 6, 2008

Tagged...again

Been done recently, but here's the latest.
1: Best thing you cooked last week:
Hamburgers on the grill...the best!
2: If money and time were no object, where would you go and with whom?
Nothing fancy shmancy here. I'd just take Sarah to Hawaii and hang out.
3: Last time you cried:
Last Sunday...received a link to this little video.
http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons
Watch it, I bet you'll cry too!!
4: 5 Things you were doing 10 years ago:
Well I was 18, so..
1. Just got home from my first year at BYU in Provo.
2. Worked for $10/hour moving sprinkler pipe, driving tractors, and feeding cows.
3. Listened to tapes I had recorded before leaving the big city. About 10 hours of my favorite radio station because I still did not listen to country (which was all that could be picked up in LaSal, UT at the time).
4. Wishing that there were any girls within 100 miles.
5. Rode my 1990 CR500 everywhere I went.
5: 5 things you did today, or will do today:
1. Went to work.
2. Worked
3. Came home from work.
4. Mowed the lawn
5. Ate dinner with friends
6: 5 favorite snacks:
1. Honey Maid Smores
2. Bugs on a log (celery, peanut butter, and raisins)
3. Cheese and Ritz
4. Toast with butter
5. Snickers
7: 5 bad habits:
1. Checking email...like every 10 minutes.
2. ebay/craigslist
3. Irregular flossing.
4. Watching T.V....even when there is nothing good on.
5. Easily distracted
8: 5 favorite foods:
1. Navajo Tacos
2. Cashew Chicken (Thai, Chinese, Japanese...Whatever)
3. Sugar Cookies with colored sugar sprinkles
4. Peach, Strawberry, or Blackberry homemade smoothies
5. McGriddles...only thing McDonald's is good for.
9: 5 places you’ve been:
1. Alachua, FL
2. Clatskenai, OR
3. Moyie Springs, ID
4. Curlew, WA
5. Croyden, UT
10: Favorite Memory:
Most recently...our surprise trip to UT for Grandma and Grandpa's 50th Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment