We had big plans of taking down the trampoline for the winter, but as the vacation approached, we found ourselves scrambling to get prepared in every other way. Just yesterday I had thought it was about time to brave that pile of snow and relieve the springs. Then the roof unloaded and the depth of snow is now double what you see here. I think it's there until spring.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
THE Snow
We had big plans of taking down the trampoline for the winter, but as the vacation approached, we found ourselves scrambling to get prepared in every other way. Just yesterday I had thought it was about time to brave that pile of snow and relieve the springs. Then the roof unloaded and the depth of snow is now double what you see here. I think it's there until spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment