Saturday, April 11, 2009

And one for the Family!

To be fair, I thought I'd post one for the family also...I already explained some of the fun-in-the-sun things we've been able to do lately, so here are a few pics:

Picnic between conference sessions.


Sandbox fun Sunday afternoon. Good thing I had just heard a talk that said we should laugh the next time we feel like groaning. Way to bury your sister, Caitin!

The resultant tub-water...


This scared us the first time with Caitin's energy and inclination to pump the swing high. Jamie loves it, though!

Here's the link for slightly higher quality:

Caitin & Jamie on Glider

2 comments:

  1. Jamie looks so big on the swing!!! and caitin is a good sister!!! she reminds everyone how to laugh and have fun!!! here is ot good weather and family time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite time of year! Nice weather this week in Spokane, huh?

    ReplyDelete