Last year we built a nice floor in our basement with the intent to continue the overall project as we can. Now, it seems...we can. A trip to the big orange box produced this nice pile of goods:
I love building things. I love, particularly, to build things that people can see and admire. This project is the first in which I am actually framing and I expect to have a happy wife if I do well. We're building some storage closets this time. If all goes well, I'll finish before summer...at which point I'll be able to afford the next pile of goods.
Yesterday I made Sarah promise not to share how good I am with a hammer. You know...cause I don't want others to feel inferior. I'll share just one example of my skillset. At one location, I used no less than 6 nails before I got one to go in straight. I'm THAT good! And because I'm THAT good, it only took me one full day to frame these two 30-inch long walls and install them:

Look forward to more terrible photos to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment