Caitin really hammed it up for her 2-year-old photo shoot. She did everything the photographer asked her to. I was astounded once again, though, at the prices they charge for prints of the photos. Of course they print extras and have them ready when we pick up the packet that we ordered. Upon seeing the prints they put together who can turn them down? I ask them what they are going to do with the photos that no one else is going to purchase from them and they say they are going to recycle my little girl. Maybe they don't say it quite that way, but that's the way it feels. So I pay the extra $30 dollars to save the moment and then I see that there are two more very cute pictures that we still do not have prints of. I ask the photo technician:
"What if I want prints of these?"
"That'll be $14.98 per print."
"What!?"
"And you have to order at least two prints."
"Yeah right." then to Wifey, "Let's get out of here."
They really have a strong market when they hold photos of our pride and joy!
Anyway, here was one of my favorites.
We got her picture in the mail and I about died!! She is SO big and SO cute, I can't believe how grown up she looks!! We really miss you guys and can't wait to come out for the baby blessing!!
ReplyDelete♥ you