Sarah and Caitin and I each have our own agenda for Saturday night. Sarah is painting (in the nesting phase of her pregnancy) our bedroom. I was helping earlier, but she banished me to the preparation of my Priesthood lesson for tomorrow. I only add that so I am not thought of as a tyrranical husband, forcing my wife to paint the room "Drama Queen" red on a whim.

Caitin has yet again pulled out one of our more intricate board-games to practice her organizational skills. She pulls each bag of pieces out of the box, and then looks around for the bag of smallest pieces that Mom hid from her. Sarah relenquishes the hidden packet, in order to retain a peaceful environment.

I am bound to my Priesthood lesson, and am in the process of organizing the mass of information I have gathered from several sources. I'll likely forget most of these tomorrow and stammer through an agonizing 30 minutes. So for now I'm taking this little break to give all of you a glimpse of one of our better Saturday evenings.
No comments:
Post a Comment