Alright, I realized my Costume Poll (check out the right-hand column) was spelled 'Cosume', and that couldn't stand. I ended up deleting the existing votes to fix the error. I blame vanity!
Sorry to those who's votes were deleted, and please vote again!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy Schmoly! Found your blog off of Emilee's. It's fantastic to see you and your adorable family. My how time has flown! I'll have to haunt your blog from time to time. And by the way, that Thomas get-up is RAD! Really quite an engineering feat!
ReplyDeleteOh ya, this is Kellie (Black) Story checking in...
Thanks for the note, Kellie! Always good to hear from 'old' friends. How are you and yours?
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome dad you are. And Sarah what a great mom you are for putting up with a little boy husband who likes to play! Really enjoyed hearing Caitin tell me all about her Thomas the Train and the upcoming Trunk or Treat, and the daycare. Love you loads, mom
ReplyDeleteThanks, MOM!
ReplyDelete