Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Costume

Caitin is the biggest Thomas-the-Train fan in the world. Thomas is her blankie, her friend, and her favorite toy (aside from Thunder). Go figure that she would choose to be Thomas for Halloween.
We're glad that choice was made early enough for Dad to take it to heart. Some may consider this a little beyond the definition of a costume, but I think most Blankenagels will agree that it is just right!


We still have a bit of painting to finish up, but you get the idea!

6 comments:

  1. The perks from having an Engineer for a dad! Tom's 3rd child, Isaiah is quite a Thomas the tank engine fan as well. They may have to duel for "biggest fan" position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! And again WOW!!! You two have to be the greatest parents ever!!! It looks great! Take tons of pictures!!!! I guess that's what you get when your Dad is an engineer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! How fun for her. It would be fun to see the reactions of all the neighbor kids. I think little miss Caitin is a spoiled little daddy's girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the coolest costume EVER!! That's so awesome, I'm sure she's loving it!! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cool. I'm sure she'll remember this train forever and how cool her dad was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the train idea. Very cleaver and she will be the coolest kid around. She will have to practice her train horn blowing sound so that the other kids will move out of the way when it is time for candy distribution. I think you might have just won some more daddy points.

    ReplyDelete