Saturday, October 18, 2008

I scream, You scream...

Mater has an aversion to being left out...particularly when sweets are involved.
We went to Maggie-Moos (similar to Cold Stone) last week for a Better Batter milkshake (thank you Sharps for cluing us into these!), and Jamie pulled a fast one on Sarah. I witnessed the event, but these pictures are only a substitute. Sarah sat down with the milkshake in hand and Jamie on her lap. She brought the cup up and put the straw in her mouth, but before she could taste the goodness of chocolate cake batter in drinkable form, Jamie had reached up, grabbed the straw, and pulled it right into her own mouth - drawing long and deep. And we thought we bought it for us.
One of my most favorite things is to hold my daughters when they are sleeping. It's a rare occasion, because they are both very determined to never miss any fun, and really work at staying awake when they really need naps. Last Sunday, though, mater and I caught a little shut-eye before church. That's her stuffed bat she's holding. What a sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment