Here are the girls in their new dresses that they picked out. I asked Jamie if she wanted to be twins with Caitin and she said "no," so here they are.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter
We hope everyone had a good Easter holiday. After original plans had fallen through, we invited ourselves to the Glanzers' after denying their invitation on Friday. Good thing they consider us like family. Everyone had a great time and we stuffed ourselves with delicious food.
Here are the girls in their new dresses that they picked out. I asked Jamie if she wanted to be twins with Caitin and she said "no," so here they are.
What a photogenic little girl ...when she's not pulling a silly face.
Here are the girls in their new dresses that they picked out. I asked Jamie if she wanted to be twins with Caitin and she said "no," so here they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment