Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bubblicious

Last evening we had a wonderful (and finally uneventful) time as a family.  While hamburgers cooked on the grill I put into practise something I saw last weekend...serious bubble blowing.  Check it out:


A Spokane man, who calls himself a Bubblusionist, gave a show to some scouts last weekend.  He had recently set a new guiness world record for the biggest bubble.  His were obviously more impressive than mine, but these little girls didn't know the difference!

4 comments:

  1. The recipe is simple:

    Buy a gallon jug of bubbles from Walmart. That's what I used in all of the above, but I added some dish soap today and it worked better for bigger bubbles.

    Note: When cars see bubbles the size of small children floating down the road toward them... they will friek out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I would love to know the story behind that last comment...

    That looks like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I'll clarify that last statement. I meant "freak" instead of "friek".

    ReplyDelete