I think I've said this before, but one great thing about living in Spokane is the proximity to beautiful lakes. It's almost as common to see boats in Spokane as it is to see jeeps in Moab. With only a 20-minute drive to Long Lake (or Lake Spokane...take your pick) and many other lakes, there's little excuse not to have a boat! (Are you reading this Sarah?)
Although Caitin quickly became glued to the solid footing inside the boat, Jamie was brave enough to get out on the tube! She rode well until the bumps and spray became too much. As we slowed down, the front of the tube began to dive and pretty quickly we were both rolled off into the lake...with Jamie being dunked.
But she's a trooper, that Jamie!
Sarah went out on the tube also.
At one point she dangerously gave the sign for "I'm bored".
She didn't last much longer after that!
Thanks to our friends the Rippys for taking us out!





No comments:
Post a Comment